What is the material of the anti-static fabric? How is it anti-static?
Anti-static fabrics are anti-static processed fabrics, widely used in petroleum industry; mining and metallurgical industry; chemical industry; electronics industry; special industries, such as: atomic energy, aerospace, weapons, and other industries, such as: food, fireworks, medicine, etc. .
Antistatic treatment methods for fabrics typically include:
1. After finishing the fabric with antistatic finishing agent;
2. The purpose of fiber graft modification is to improve the hygroscopicity of the fabric, and the blending and interweaving of hydrophilic fibers;
3. Blending or weaving conductive fibers; the mechanism of action of the first two methods is to increase the moisture regain of the fabric, reduce insulation and accelerate electrostatic leakage.
Therefore, if the processing effect is not durable or noticeable in a dry environment or after repeated washing, it is usually applied to the fabric of ordinary clothing. Only the third method can permanently and effectively solve the static problem of textiles, so it is widely used in the production of anti-static work clothes. The fabric has antistatic effect after finishing.
Textile materials are electrical insulator materials and generally have higher resistivity, especially synthetic fibers that are less hygroscopic, such as polyester, acrylic, and polyvinyl chloride. It is also due to the deep contact and friction between different fiber groups and fiber groups and fiber groups and component companies in the production and processing of textile products. This causes charge transfer on the surface of the object, which creates static electricity. Fibers with the same charge repel each other, and fibers with different charges are attracted to machine parts. As a result, the strips are hairy, yarn hairiness increases, package formation is poor, fibers become tangled, and yarn breaks increase. And form dispersion strips on the surface of the fabric. After charging the clothes, a lot of dust is absorbed, it is easy to get dirty, and the clothes and the human body, the clothes and the clothes may also get tangled or catch fire. As a result, electrostatic interference proceeds smoothly and affects the quality and performance of worn fabric products. When the power is turned off, the working pressure of electrostatic induction reaches KV, sparks will be generated due to different charging and discharging, and fire accidents will occur, which will cause serious adverse effects on economic development.
What is the main material of esd fabric?
Conductive fibers are carbonized or doped with carbon black and mixed fiber materials, and carbon black forms a continuous phase in the fiber structure, thereby imparting conductivity to the fibers. Polyester is prone to static electricity and conductive fibers are used to make the fabric conductive. Conductive fibers discharge static electricity from the human body through conductive threads.
Conductive cloth has the following functions:
1. Excellent antistatic properties, permanent and washable.
2. It can eliminate the damage of static electricity to the human body, and eliminate the discomfort caused by static electricity when the human body moves or wears.
3. It can eliminate the static entanglement on the clothes, it is not easy to get dust, it is resistant to dirt and easy to wash.
4. In electronic devices, instrument panels and other industries, it can avoid the damage and aging of electronic components caused by static electricity; in the chemical and petroleum industry, it can avoid static electricity ignition and explosion.