What is the best way to buy auto parts products?
How to choose the most suitable and cost-effective auto parts, here, I recommend the following tips to help you choose the best Auto Spare Parts:
1. Check whether the trademark logo is complete: the quality of the outer packaging of authentic auto parts is good. The writing on the box is clear. The overprint color is bright. The box and the bag should be marked with the product name. and phone numbers, etc. Some manufacturers also put their own marks on the accessories. Some important components such as generators, distributors, fuel injection pumps, etc. are also equipped with instruction manuals, certificates of conformity and inspector seals to guide users to use them correctly. Maintenance. When purchasing, you should recognize it carefully to prevent you from buying fake and shoddy products.
2. Check whether the geometric dimensions are deformed: some auto parts are easily deformed due to manufacturing, transportation, and improper storage. During inspection, the shaft parts can be rolled along the glass plate. Check whether there is light leakage at the joint of the parts and the glass plate To judge whether it is bent or not, when purchasing the steel plate or friction plate of the clutch driven disc, you can hold the steel plate and the friction plate in front of your eyes to observe whether it is warped. It can fit with flat glass without deflection, and the outer edge of the oil seal without skeleton should be straight. Hold it by hand to deform it. After letting go, it should be able to return to its original state. When purchasing all kinds of gaskets, you should also pay attention to check the geometric size and shape.
3. Check whether the joint part is flat: during the handling and storage of auto parts, due to vibration and bumping, burrs, indentations, damage or cracks are often generated in the joint parts. It affects the use of parts. Pay attention to inspection when purchasing.
4. Check whether there is rust on the surface of the parts: the surface of qualified parts has a certain precision and a bright finish. The more important the parts are, the higher the precision is. The stricter the packaging is to prevent rust and corrosion. Pay attention when purchasing Check. If the parts are found to have rust spots, mildew spots or cracks in the rubber parts, loss of elasticity, or obvious turning tool lines on the surface of the journal, it should be replaced.
5. Check whether the protective surface is in good condition: most parts are coated with a protective layer when leaving the factory. For example, piston pins, bearing bushes are protected with paraffin, piston rings and cylinder liner surfaces are coated with anti-rust oil and wrapped with wrapping paper, valves, pistons, etc. are impregnated. After rust oil, use plastic bag to package. If the sealing sleeve is damaged when purchasing, the wrapping paper is lost, the anti-rust oil or paraffin is lost, and it should be returned.
6. Check whether the glued parts are loose: accessories composed of two or more parts. The parts are press-fitted, glued or welded. No looseness is allowed between them. For example, the oil pump plunger It is combined with the adjusting arm by pressing, and the clutch driven shaft and the steel sheet are riveted. The wire head of electrical equipment is welded. If it is found to be loose when purchasing, it should be replaced.
7. Check whether the rotating parts are flexible: when purchasing the oil pump and other rotating parts assemblies, turn the pump shaft by hand. It should feel flexible and not stuck. When purchasing rolling bearings, support the inner ring of the bearing with one hand and rotate the outer ring with the other hand. The ring should be able to rotate quickly and freely. Then stop gradually. If the rotating parts fail to rotate, it means that the internal corrosion or deformation occurs. Do not buy.
8. Check whether there are any missing parts in the assembly: the regular assembly parts must be complete and intact to ensure smooth assembly and normal operation. If individual small parts on some assembly parts are missing, it will make the assembly parts unable to work or even scrapped .
9. Check whether the assembly marks are clear: In order to ensure that the assembly relationship of the mating parts meets the technical requirements, the assembly marks are engraved on the surface of some parts (such as timing gears). Difficulty. Even put it wrong.
10. Check whether the mating surface is worn or not: if there are signs of wear on the mating surface of the parts, or the painted parts find old paint after removing the surface paint. Most of them are disguised parts. At this time, you can ask for return.
11. Check whether the surface hardness reaches the standard: the surface hardness of each fitting has specified requirements. After confirming the purchase and negotiating with the merchant, you can use the broken stubble of the hacksaw blade to test the scratch. When scratching, it slips without scratches. It means high hardness , The hardness with a slight shallow mark after the scratch is higher, and there are obvious marks after the scratch. It means that the hardness is low (be careful not to damage the working surface when trying to scratch).