What are the factors that affect the operation efficiency of slurry pump
Slurry pump is mainly used in mining, power plant, dredging, metallurgy, chemical industry, building materials and petroleum and other industries. The name of slurry pump is a centrifugal pump divided from the perspective of conveying medium, and slurry pump can be divided into different types from different angles. In addition to pumping water, water pumps can also pump gas, solid, solid-liquid mixture. The efficiency of slurry pump is the product of mechanical, volumetric and hydraulic efficiency. Slurry pump is suitable for more industries, in its operation process is affected by many factors. Now, let's take a look at the specific factors that affect the efficiency of the equipment.
1, the efficiency of the pump itself is the most fundamental influence. Under the same working conditions of the pump, the efficiency may differ by more than 15%.
2. The running condition of slurry pump is lower than the rated condition of the pump, with low pump efficiency and high energy consumption.
3, motor efficiency in use remains basically unchanged. Therefore, it is important to choose a high efficiency motor.
4. The influence of mechanical efficiency is mainly related to design and manufacturing quality. After the pump is selected, the later management impact is small.
5. Hydraulic loss includes loss of hydraulic friction and local resistance. After the pump runs for a certain period of time, it will inevitably cause surface wear of impeller and guide vane, increase hydraulic loss and decrease hydraulic efficiency.
6, pump volume loss is also known as leakage loss, including impeller seal ring, inter-stage, axial force balance mechanism three kinds of leakage loss. Volume efficiency is not only related to design and manufacturing, but also related to later management. After the pump runs continuously for a certain time, due to the friction between the components, the gap increases, and the volume efficiency decreases.
7. Slurry pump is evacuated and idled due to blockage of filter cylinder and air intake of pipeline.
8. Before the start of the pump, the staff did not pay attention to the preparation before the start of the slurry pump, and the basic operation procedures such as warm pump, disk pump and perfusion pump were not thoroughly executed, which often caused the cavitation phenomenon of the pump, resulting in the pump noise, vibration and low pump efficiency.
Now do you understand the factors that affect the efficiency of slurry pump? I'm very happy to explain it to you. I hope we can make progress together. Your satisfaction with our products is a great affirmation of our work. We have any comments or want to know more knowledge, you can also log in our website to learn more!