The characteristics of glass steel pipe
With the acceleration of China's urbanization process, in the face of the balance and protection of population, resources and environment, governments at all levels have increased their investment in urban infrastructure year by year. Combined with the needs of advanced science and technology, the varieties and specifications of pipes and pipe fittings have been continuously enriched. The output continues to increase and the quality continues to improve, especially the faster development of plastic pipes, which has become a hot spot for investment today. Fiberglass pipe is one of them.
1. Good corrosion resistance. Since the main raw materials of FRP are composed of unsaturated polyester resin and glass fiber with high polymer content, it can effectively resist the corrosion of acid, alkali, salt and other media, as well as untreated domestic sewage, corrosive soil, chemical wastewater and many chemical liquids. The erosion, in general, can maintain the safe operation of the pipeline for a long time.
2. Good aging resistance and heat resistance. FRP pipes can be used for a long time in the temperature range of -40℃～70℃, and the high temperature resistant resin with special formula can also work normally at temperatures above 200℃. For pipes that have been used in the open air for a long time, ultraviolet absorbers are added to the outer surface to eliminate the radiation of ultraviolet rays to the pipes and delay the aging of the FRP pipes.
3. Good frost resistance. Under minus 20℃, the tube will not freeze after freezing.
4. Light weight, high strength and convenient transportation. FRP is not only light in weight, high in strength, strong in plasticity, convenient in transportation and installation, but also easy to install various branch pipes, and the installation technology is simple.
5. Good hydraulic conditions. The inner wall is smooth, the conveying capacity is strong, no scaling, no rust, and small water resistance.
6. Good designability. FRP pipes can be designed and manufactured into pipes with different pressure levels and stiffness levels according to various specific requirements of users, such as different flow rates, different pressures, different burial depths and load conditions.
7. Low maintenance cost. Due to the above-mentioned properties such as corrosion resistance, wear resistance, freezing resistance and anti-fouling, the project does not need to carry out anti-rust, anti-fouling, insulation, heat preservation and other measures and maintenance. There is no need for cathodic protection for buried pipes, which can save engineering maintenance costs by more than 70%.
8. Good wear resistance. The water containing a large amount of mud, sand and gravel is put into the pipe to carry out the comparative test of the effect of rotating wear. After 3 million rotations, the wear depth of the inner wall of the detection tube is as follows: 0.53mm for the steel tube coated with tar and enamel, 0.52mm for the steel tube coated with epoxy resin and tar, and glass steel tube for the surface-hardened steel tube is 0.21mm. As a result, FRP has good wear resistance.
.Good electrical and thermal insulation. FRP is a non-conductor, the electrical insulation of the pipeline is excellent, and the insulation resistance is 1012 ~ 1015Ω.cm. It is most suitable for power transmission. Five out of five, the pipeline has excellent thermal insulation performance.
10. Small friction resistance and high conveying capacity. The inner wall of the FRP pipe is very smooth, and the roughness and frictional resistance are very small. The roughness coefficient is 0.0084, while the n value of the concrete pipe is 0.014 and that of the cast iron pipe is 0.013. Therefore, the FRP pipe can significantly reduce the fluid pressure loss along the way and improve the conveying capacity. Therefore, it can bring significant economic benefits: when the conveying capacity is the same, the FRP pipeline with a smaller inner diameter can be selected for the project, thereby reducing the one-time engineering investment; using the same inner diameter pipeline, the FRP pipeline can reduce the head loss compared with other materials. , saving pumping costs. In addition, fiberglass piping reduces pumping time and reduces long-term operating costs