How to use vacuum cupping device
Vacuum cupping: It is a fire-free cupping tool that uses vacuum to vacuum and negative pressure, which overcomes the shortcomings of traditional cupping. It is composed of vacuum gun, tank and connecting pipe.
The main feature is that the tank is transparent, the negative pressure in the tank can be adjusted at will according to the patient's physical condition and condition, easy to observe the skin changes in the tank, easy to grasp the cupping time, safer to use, easy to operate, so it is not only suitable for hospitals, but also more extensive Is suitable for families.
How to use: Choose a suitable size vacuum cupping device and a comfortable position, lift the top piston of the selected tank a little bit to ensure ventilation. After gently covering the top piston of the tank with the vacuum muzzle, lift the rod vertically several times. , To the cupping site where the skin bulges, the patient can tolerate it. After the canister is absorbed on the body surface, gently rotate the negative pressure muzzle left and right to back down, and lightly press the canister piston to prevent air leakage; when the treatment is over, remind Just click the piston on the top of the tank, and the treatment time is 10 minutes each time. Connectors can be used in areas where a single person cannot directly cupping (such as the spine and waist).
1. Choose acupuncture points according to the condition of the disease, and refer to the acupoints indicated in the acupoint selection diagram for treatment, which are located on the front and back midline of the human body. The other acupuncture points are arranged symmetrically. The chart only marks one side, and both sides of the acupuncture points should be used in the treatment. When selecting acupuncture points, it can be divided into two groups according to the acupoints listed in the treatment reference point selection, and one group is used in rotation every day.
2. Choose appropriate tanks and a comfortable position (can be divided into sitting position, supine, side-lying and prone position).
3. Lift up the piston on the top of the selected tank to ensure ventilation.
4. Put the negative pressure on the muzzle
After gently sheathing the piston on the top of the pot, pull the rod vertically and quickly several times until the skin in the cupping bulges, which can be tolerated by the patient.
5. Connectors can be used in parts that cannot be cupped directly (such as the spine and waist). Connector installation method: first connect the big end of the connecting rod at one end of the connector to the large hole of the spare front nozzle, and then connect the small end of the connecting rod at the other end to the negative pressure muzzle to make it into one body, and then the front nozzle and the cupping piston Put the heads together and place the cupping on the area that needs treatment.
6. After the canister is adsorbed on the body surface, gently rotate the negative pressure muzzle left and right to move back, and press the canister piston to prevent air leakage.
7. Just lift the piston at the end of the treatment.
8. Routinely wipe the cupping device with disinfectant and alcohol cotton after use. Do not soak, boil in water or high temperature treatment, etc.
9. If you can’t pull out during the cupping therapy, please check whether the rubber plug in the cupping is tightly sealed, whether the connection between the negative pressure gun and the cupping is too tight, whether the negative pressure gun and the cupping are vertical, and whether the negative pressure gun and cupping exert excessive pressure on the skin during lifting Precautions for cupping.