Heavy Duty Cantilever Racks
Heavy duty cantilever racking is particularly suitable for storing lumber, long loads, and heavy loads such as car, offering the possibility of locating the levels (arms) on one or both sides of the fully independent structure. It with structural stability, high carrying capacity, large amount of storage. Its very common for industrial use. Heavy-duty cantilever racking systems can accommodate heavier materials than lighter racking systems, such as heavy plates or tubes, which generally require forklifts to place items on or remove them from the racks during handling.
It can range in sizes, gauges and accessories are available to meet all your requirements. Cantilever arm elevations are easily adjustable to accommodate any size of goods. Unique Rotate Arms can prevent goods and arms from being damaged by accidental operation.
Regular maintenance of our cantilevered racks plays a big role in our storage, please click here How to perform rack maintenance?
Advantage of heavy duty cantilever rack
• Robust design, high stability.
• Large footplates ensure even distribution of the load to the floor.
• The height of arms are adjustable on 100mm to fit the different size of products
• Rotated arm prevent the arms being damaged during loading and unloading
• Owning more space than other racks, loading or unloading more quickly by forklift or hand.
If you need to store light pipes, etc., please choose our light duty cantilever racking or medium duty cantilever racking.