Different functions of different washers
1. Expand the contact surface and reduce the stress concentration of fastening force on the fastener to prevent damage to the fastener.
2. Tighten the nut without scratching the fastener.
3. Flower pad and spring pad also prevent nut loose.
Gaskets are divided into: Flat washer - C level, large washers - A and C level, large washers - C level, small washer - A level, flat washer - A level, flat washer - chamfering - A grade, steel structure with high strength gasket, spherical washer, cone washer, beams with inclined washer, channels with oblique gaskets, standard spring washer, light spring washer, heavy spring washers, internal tooth lock washer, serrated lock Washers, toothed lock washers, serrated lock washers, single-lug stop washers, double-lug stop washers, tongue stop washers, round nut stop washers.
Function of flat washer:
Flat gasket is generally used in the connection of a soft texture, one is hard and brittle, its main role is to increase the contact area, disperse the pressure, to prevent the texture of soft crushed. The basic function of the spring washer is to tighten the nut after a force to increase the friction between the nut and the bolt! The material is 65Mn(spring steel), the heat treatment hardness is HRC44 ~ 51HRC, the surface oxidation treatment.
The part with the flat washer between the fitting and the nut. Generally a flat metal ring, used to protect the surface of the connector from the nut scratch, to disperse the pressure of the nut on the connector.
1. Class C gaskets do not have Ra3.2 and deburring requirements.
2. Class C is suitable for medium assembly series, and Class A is suitable for fine assembly series
3. Gb848-85 is mainly used for screws with cylindrical head, others for standard hex bolts, screws and nuts.
4. Mechanical properties of materials grade: steel 200HV; Austenitic stainless steel A200.
5. Marking example: Standard series, nominal size D =8mm, performance class 200HV, without surface treatment of flat gasket: Gasket GB97.1 -- 85 8 200HV
Spring washer function:
Washers (spring) gasket, spring is an elastic cushion or clamp gasket a washer to prevent loosening of bolts. The principle of the anti-loose gasket is very simple. It consists of two gaskets. The outer surface is radially convex and the inner surface is helical tooth. When assembling, the inner helical tooth surface is relative, the outer radial convex surface and the contact surface at both ends of the occluse. when the connecting piece is vibrated, and the bolt loosens, only the two gaskets between the inner helical tooth surface is relatively staggered, resulting in lifting tension, so as to achieve 100% locking.
The role of the spring washer is to prevent loosening, that is, to prevent the loosening of the nut, generally used in the structure of the impact load or not too important to loosen the structure or a single nut loose will not cause a big accident in the structure and occasions. The anti-loosening effect of the spring washer is achieved by the force generated by the compression spring washer and the edge of the gap of the spring washer stuck to the connecting surface. If the connection surface is more important and not allowed to scratch, it is necessary to add a flat pad to prevent the spring washer from scratching the contact surface, but the anti-loosening effect will decline. In addition, when the bolt through hole aperture is more, so that the contact area of the spring washer becomes smaller, add a flat pad in order to increase the contact area, such as strip hole generally add flat pad.